The Club is Looking to Recruit 3 Team Managers to Support the 1st, 2nd & 3rd XVs for the up coming 2019/20 Season
Team Manager is a pivotal member of the Rugby Section as managers are tasked with looking after all match day activities.
This will include the GMS match card entry and making sure all kit and equipment and players are present.
Communication and IT skills are vital for the role as you will be liaising with all levels of the membership and playing staff.
- Liaise with coaches
- Confirm fixtures with opponents
- Prepare GMS
- Ensure all kit for match days, is prepared and taken to away games.
- Ensure home changing room is prepared.
- Ensure referee is looked after both pre and post game, liasing with bar and catering staff for food, drink and match day fees.
- All equipment to be returned to office after each game.
- Ensure medical team are at each game.
- Collect any money from subs as required, and remit to the Club notifying treasurer.
- Complete RFU transfer forms.
If you are interested email or call Steve Gough: email@example.com or 07747777963
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU